DMIT for Children
A lot of time, money, and effort are wasted by parents pushing their children in the wrong direction, in pursuit of irrelevant courses & classes. With the help of our report, you’ll be able to constructively work on your child’s future and make sure that you are honing his/her natural abilities , basically DMIT test provides a scientifically proven assessment program that will takes into every child unique potential.
Toddlers (age 1-4) : From birth through about age three there are vast numbers of connections and collections being recorded in the brain.
Children (age 4-12) : From age three through twelve the brain begins to prune the excessive synapses in an attempt to get organized and eliminate what is not necessary.
Benefits of DMIT
- Knowing a toddler’s potentials at the early age help parents make decisions on parenting styles and educational methods.
- Children are curious to learn and they can absorb more than they will when they grow older.
- Discovering their learning styles and areas of intelligences at this age gives a clue on what courses and activities they should spend more time on.
- Know your child inborn talents and natural character
- Identify your Children innate abilities
- Understand best learning style for Your Child
Needs of DMIT
- Every child is unique. Don’t under estimate your child abilities by comparing with other children.
- Every child born with multiple Talents. Parents and Teacher Should recognize it.
- This is the best time to improve the Child memory Power
- Don’t put too much pressure on Child. This is a child Brain developments stag.
- Don’t give only importance to science and math’s. This is a Foundation stage, not a career stage
- Give importance to creativity and Different activities. This will help them to improve memory and grasping power