DMIT for Students
A lot of time, money, and effort are wasted by parents pushing their children in the wrong direction, in pursuit of irrelevant courses & classes. With the help of our report, you’ll be able to constructively work on your child’s future and make sure that you are honing his/her natural abilities. Teenagers age 12-17 The teenage years consist of more aggressive pruning as the brain begins to specialize and build an identity. Discovering best learning styles at this young age can better improve on IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ. It also is a guideline about what type of classes one will take. This may be the stage where one can decide with regards to your careers.
Benefits of DMIT
- Know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ.
- ATD perspective Analysis and Learning Sensitivity
- Know your Best Learning Communication Characters
- Comparison between right and left brain hemispheres
- Identify your supplementary activities based on DMIT Report
- Get Career guidance based upon your 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Analysis of Strength and Weaknesses based on your brain lobes usages.
Needs of DMIT
- Maximum people take the wrong way with receptive of their capacity and so they do not proceed according to strength.
- Maximum parents, students are certainly not aware or well-known with their inborn talent and potentials.
- Relationship compatibility is currently a serious problem in our community.
- Relations are smashing frequently. Misunderstanding & lack of compromise are now usual phenomenon.
- People are actually victim of stress, confusion, disappointment and depression.
- Maximum parents, students are certainly not aware